While some doctors may refer their patients to you as a chiropractor, there are some patients who self-refer themselves. In this case, most of the patients probably did a quick Google search and called the first few chiropractors on the list. This is why it is so important for chiropractors to increase their SEO using chiropractor seo tactics.
Why is SEO important for chiropractors?
- SEO improves your rating in the online directory of chiropractors. Since 97% of people look for businesses online, especially on Google, it’s important to get on the first page.
- SEO can provider free traffic to the website because they are listed on the search pages. The higher you are ranked on search results, the more people will click on your link and come to your website (for free).
- As a chiropractor, you have to put your hands on the customer. This means you are only competing with other local chiropractors in the area, not Chiropractors across the world. So, you have a better chance of competing with those in your area with higher ranks on results pages.
Find your Keywords
You will want to make a list of words that reflect your business. As a chiropractor, you would probably want to include “chiropractic adjustment”, “neck pain treatment”, or “back decompression”. Once you’ve created a full list you can create a free account through Google AdWords. Once you have this account, you can use the Google Keyword Planner. The Google keyword planner allows you to search certain words and see how much traffic result from these words and words that are related to that keyword.
All keywords will fall into two categories: buying intent and research intent. Buying intent keywords have the goal of turning searchers into customers. It is important to have these on the first page and relate them towards making a purchase or booking an appointment. Research intent keywords are those that people use when they are just researching. These are important for the Frequently Asked Questions sections and can cause others to remember you when they decide they want to come back for your services.
Ad: Mint Mobile
There are lots of different keywords that you can use for both buying and research intent. The phrases may lead you to determine whether they are for buying or research.
- Make an appointment with a chiropractor
- Contact information for chiropractors in my area
- Pediatric chiropractor Orlando
- (This could suggest that someone has a child who needs alignment and is looking for the best chiropractor to contact).
- Do chiropractors massage my back?
- Do chiropractors take appointments?
You can quickly see the difference between the two types. Learn more about seo for chiropractors.